InspirASIAN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, educational organization focused on representation of Asian Pacific Islanders (API) employed by AT&T Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
Foster diversity appreciation and inclusion in our workplace and community. We invoke inspiration from celebrating Asian Pacific Islander heritage, increasing cultural awareness, and developing inspiring leaders. We engage with imagination to deliver meaningful events and innovative programs that inspires others to make a difference.
Primarily oriented toward active employees, InspirASIAN exists to:
- Create opportunities to develop and enhance the leadership skills of individuals interested in personal advancement, public service and corporate volunteerism.
- Serve as a valued Employee Resource Group (ERG) for AT&T through active participation and visible support of programs and activities that help to enhance the image and promote closer ties between APIs and Non-APIs at work and in the community.
- Support charitable purposes providing information and assistance to Asians and Pacific Islanders, economically and educationally disadvantaged communities.
- Interact positively through community services with an API emphasis.
- Educate the public on the rich heritage, diverse cultures and valued traditions of APIs.
- Support the mutual ideals and values of other AT&T Employee Resource Groups.
- Encourage partnerships and alliances between corporations and non-profit organizations that promote philanthropy for the benefit of the entire community.